1) Section 19005(b) Personnel Policies
The above section states,
(b) “The program shall maintain personnel files on all employees. Each personnel file shall contain:
1. Application for employment and resume;
2. Employment confirmation statement;
3. Job description;
4. Salary schedule and salary adjustment information;
5. Employee evaluations;
6. Health records including a health screening report or health questionnaire, and tuberculosis test results as required; and
7. Other personnel actions (e.g., commendations, discipline, status change, employment incidents and/or injuries).
The provider was deficient in meeting the above standard because the personnel file for employee number #6 was missing a resume, employment confirmation statement, job description, and a salary schedule including salary adjustment information. Further, the personnel file for employee number #3 was missing a resume, and the personnel file for employee numbers #1, #5, and #7 were missing an annual employee evaluation. Finally, the personnel file for employee number was missing current tuberculosis test results (last results were dated).
2) Section 19010(c) Code of Conduct
The above section states, in part,
(d) “The program shall post the written code of conduct in a public area that is available to participants.”
The provider was deficient in meeting this standard because the Code of Conduct document was not posted anywhere within the facility, specifically in an area accessible to the participants.